The Krypt The Krypt

Jesus Christ.

There isn't a single cut in this entire vid. It's all transitioned, and beautifully so.

Well done. Amazing work.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Yeah, you win.

I've been waiting for you to make a vid for your "Hell Yes" track. I was beginning to think you weren't gonna make one! Convenient timing for Robot Day, no?

Also, I totally dig the contrast between the music and the machine theme, along with the contrast within the music itself with crushed, techy drum and the eastern strings.

Good job, man. 5/5, 10/10. Wholly satisfied.

Kevin Bacon is > or = God Kevin Bacon is > or = God

asldkfj;asldkfj

You sir, are the coolest.

Brewster responds:

No sir, you are.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

beat ya

I beat you to the punch by 8 months and a day:

http://imabee.ytmnd.c om/

Original to NG though, so I'll give ya a 5/10, simply because great minds think alike :P

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

very cool

good job mang. original, and you got all the original VAs. thumbs up!

BOOM BOTS BOOM BOTS

well done.

The only reason I'm not giving this a 10 is because of your choice of audio. I think some good sound effects, such as some clean whirring noises for when the robots move and stuff comes out of them and some rumbles when they step and such would have proven much more effective than the far-east-style music you selected. I say this because the minimalist use of sound (i.e. the little noises I described above, rather than an overlaying music track) would have added to the whole "epicness" of the piece.

Other than that, it's pretty obvious you put a very large amount of effort into creating this. The extensive amount of modeling on the background pieces seems to have gone unnoticed by a lot of reviewers here, which is a shame.

Sorry I couldn't have reviewed this close to 8 months ago when you had first submitted it, I'm sure its reception was a pretty big discouragement.

I'll Sue Ya! I'll Sue Ya!

Hmm..

Good animation and all, but does anyone give a shit about Weird Al anymore?

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Enjoyed this one...

I'm glad you took this one in a different direction, as far as the ending goes, at least.

Also, the commentary is what really made this for me. Sure, it's a bit pretentious, but you went on a completely unpretentious route with it.

Good job, good series. Cheers.

Tarboy Tarboy

hmmm

If I were to go into detail about every aspect of this movie that I appreciate, I would probably double the character limit of reviews... At least.

Simply put, this is clearly a top-notch movie made possibly only by top-notch effort and commitment. I have immense respect for you two, and I believe the both of you have a wonderful future ahead of you both here at NG and in the real world.

Congratulations to you both on this achievement. Hopefully this will serve as an example upon which aspiring creative artists will look for inspiration and encouragement rather than deterrence and discouragement.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Awesome

Finally, some color!

Very nice job, I enjoyed the extensive use of panning and camera angles, and I appreciate the huge amount of work you put into these extra features.

Great job, Oscar!