xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

haha wow

I shit my pants at :29. Great track, man.

Reflections &amp;gt;Remaster&amp;lt; Reflections >Remaster<

1:37... Huge.

Pissed my pants a bit at 1:37 ;)

Good work. Boost the bass that's underlying the drops, and it'll be even bigger.

mr-jazzman responds:

Yep, already got the memo, thanks! =)

Jazzman - Yet Another WIP Jazzman - Yet Another WIP

voodoo people ftw

Enjoyed the transition to dubstep! Feels like this has trance, dnb, and dubstep all in one!

mr-jazzman responds:

Well, that's the general idea lol. Glad you liked it man!

:O :O :O :O :O :O

this kicks ass.

definitely has a grimy evol intent feel to it. if i still did animation n' shit, i'd totally make a video for it.

Acid Paradox - Piano Medley!! Acid Paradox - Piano Medley!!

OK.

First off, I do like this, but...

You don't need to slam the keys every time you hit them. I think a more gentle approach to hitting the keys (especially in the higher octaves... oww... headache) would provide some depth.

Also, it's pretty obvious here and there that you got "finger-tied" on several occasions. If you just went in and fixed that, along with altering the velocity on some of the notes (I assume you're using a midi keyboard, so this would be feasible) it would be way better.

Overall, enjoyable.

Acid-Paradox responds:

The only thing that i fixed was some wrong keys that i hit accidentally, I don't know what you mean with "finger-tied" but i will try to figure that out.

Thanks For The Review!!!

Ruben-Acid Paradox-

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

fantastic!

this is by far my favorite track on newgrounds. good fucking job dude.

The Perfect Relapse The Perfect Relapse

coooool

you didn't tell me you uploaded a new song :3

awesome. my favorite part was when i clicked the evony ad.\ <3

Midnight (Original Mix) Midnight (Original Mix)

cooooool

found myself head-bobbing to this. good shit. 5/5, 10/10

Acid Paradox-Chaoz Airflow RMX Acid Paradox-Chaoz Airflow RMX

Hmm...

In the future, I would pick something a little less good to remix/cover. The original is better and you've mastered it the same way Paragon did, but his was way more driven and exciting. The violin solo was pretty cool though... Needs a better transition, methinks.

For example, my shit is terrible, try remixing that and making it way better. Choosing to cover shitty songs or songs of a different genre than what you're used to would be a bigger challenge and probably more interesting to do.

Acid-Paradox responds:

What?

i Didn't understand :(

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

Good shit, mang.

Only thing that I can say that might improve this is some shit to fill up the off-beats (i.e. something a bit more than the hat)... Might give it a more full sound, or might take away from the driving synth/bass melody. 10/10, 5/5, favorited. GG.